Friday, February 15, 2008

VALENTINE'S IN THE CITY

February 14, everybody's busy for the so called "heart's day." Families and couples went out for dinner, flowers sent to love ones, friends meet for a chat over coffee, yes, am one of them :).

I was supposed to meet my special friends because we hardly see each other since they left work for nursing school. But again, because student life is busier than having a career life, the date was canceled so, I have to make a plan B.

My friends from the office invited me out for a "not planned gimmick." We went out for dinner and look for a coffee bar. We ended up at a coffee sgop
. Cared for a coffee? Yes! The place is nice because it's not crowded. We stayed there and had a long talk. I missed talking to these guys and I was really glad I had bond with them since the last.

My valentine's day wasn't bad at all. I missed my special friends so much but Saturday can wait. I'm meeting them for a post Valentine's Day date.

BF? Someone's asking me...hahahaha.... These days, women no longer allow to have a bf for the sake of just having a bf. So, I'm still in a sort of enjoying my life while I'm still free.... and wait for the person with whom I can share the true feeling they called "LOVE." :)

No comments: