Sunday, February 24, 2008

The 3rd Week of February (18-22)

The whole week seemed to be a bad sign for me. Got lots of encounters from my past and my fears.

Monday, Feb. 18,2008. My company held the annual bowling sportsfest. I saw someone from my past who I never expected to see. Seeing that person would bring me back to depression. Lots of things unresolved. I tried to talk to that person before but I gave up coz it was only me who wanted things to be resolved.

Thursday, Feb. 21 2008, morning. I had a bad dream about my mom. I received a phone call from my dad very early in the morning. It was really something that scared me because I thought one of my fears had just happened (which I've dreamt about).

Thursday, Feb. 21, 2008, evening. Another company's bowling session and I saw that person from my past again.

Things made me feel weak. I don't know what signs they were but I feel weak. I feel bad...

No comments: