Sunday, February 24, 2008

An SMS from my Sister

"Life's never easy. You can decide for things you need, but you can't expect a good result. You can choose a lifestyle you want, but you can't be sure of contentment. You can enjoy the feeling of loving and being loved, but there is no sure way of happiness. But if we let God be our life's guide, we can be sure of safe landing, real contentment and true happiness."

Just got this message few minutes ago. The message just came right in time. Does my sister know I'm unhappy? Does she know I feel empty? Does she know I haven't been to church for the past Sundays?

Before, she knows I'm fighting in life's battle. She knows how hard I tried to survive. It just fade. Everything turned out to be fine. I became happy and yes, she's happy because I've changed my views in life.

For the past days, I went back to the old me. Someone, who questions life. I don't know. Maybe because I saw someone from my past...someone special but couldn't talk to anymore because I've done something unforgivable maybe.

The past days, I sometimes find myself sobbing in my room. And there's nothing I could do but tell God everything about it and lift them all to Him. I hope I'd be ok soon. Someday...


No comments: