Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Early Morning Fear

Since this year started, I have these two fears inside that I really am not certain if I could recover if it happens.

I woke up from my sleep. I stretched my body, reached for my phone to check if I have a message. When I flipped it open, I got a missed call and it was made earlier than 4:30am. It's from my pop. It's a very cold morning. I'm shaking... not because it's cold...but because I'm afraid one of my fears is about to happen. I suddenly sent a message asking why I got a very early missed call from him. He told me to ask my sister about it. The fear I have is growing asking myself why pop can't just tell me about it. After a few minutes, I got a call from his phone...it was ma's voice. I sighed and thanked God they're both ok. They just told me something not related to the fears I'm having.

It's a long story but the fears I have is more of a family related and it's way too long if I will blog about it. Hopefully, someday, I might blog about it...not this time.

Thank God everything's fine...


No comments: