Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Long Traumatic Day

In this world, we have different people with different characteristics and yes, I happened to meet a disaster today---with someone I called my boss, and my friend.

First time in my present workplace (for 3 years) that someone gave me a high-toned voice saying I am selfish..that I don't share my knowledge. How would I teach someone not interested? I mean what's the point? Hello, if you're interested to learn, why don't you approach the one you want to teach you? And to think, the person am referring to is my supervisor.

Sometimes people from higher position don't understand their staffs.... that their staffs are busier than they are. Some are shifting from one attitude to another after the promotion. Whoah! It's really an observation and it really happen.






No comments: